Friday, July 24, 2009

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!


My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord; and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

from Psalm 145

Being out of town today and in quite a rush to leave for home, I'm short of time and creativity. BUT, not short of thanks! Of praises! Of glory to God, from Whom all blessings do flow!

Jeff spoke with the doctor's office over the phone late yesterday. The biopsy results were in!

There is NO cancer! The suspicious cells previously seen in another biopsy were not even there!

The joy, the relief, the thanksgiving we share in our hearts is all for God's glory! Praise Him!

We have a couple of miles yet to go, with some other tests and a heart cath. BUT, our Redeemer lives and stands faithful and will continue to go with us in grace!

Thank you, dear, dear friends for your oh so precious prayers and words of encouragement! All gave me such strength and courage! All are invaluable to me! How precious you are to God and to all!

I pray your day and weekend are filled with the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I pray you and your family are blessed abundantly. I pray the peace that passes all understanding will guard your lives and hearts today (Philippians 4:13).

Much Love To All,

Andrea